unidentified label 2CDR
(1) undetermined, probably Japan 1978
(2) Matsushita Denki Taiikuhan (Osaka, Japan); February 25, 1978
(3) unidentified, probably Japan 1978
(4) Matsushita Denki Taiikuhan (Osaka, Japan); February 25, 1978
Tracklist: (1) Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (inst), Love Her With A Feeling, Mr. Tambourine Man, I Threw It All Away
(2) Love Minus Zero, Ballad Of A Thin Man, Shelter From The Storm, Girl From The North Country, Maggie's Farm, Don't Think Twice, To Ramona, Like A Rolling Stone,
I Shall Be Released, Going Going Gone, One Of Us Must Know, Blowin' In The Wind, Just Like A Woman, Oh Sister, You're A Big Girl Now, All Along The Watchtower, All I Really Want To Do, Tomorrow Is A Long Time, Knockin' On Heaven's
Door, It's Alright Ma (I'm Only Bleeding), Forever Young, Times They Are A-Changin'
(3) Shelter From The Storm
(4) I Want You, One Too Many Mornings
NOTE: Tracklist and attributions tentative. Tracklist, taken from cover
slips carrying the date of February 24, 1978, does not match any circulating show. This appears to be a slightly scrambled version
of the incomplete February 25, 1978 Osaka tape, with opening tracks added from another show. However, if track 2
has been misidentified, and is actually "Repossession Blues," this would likely be the recently surfaced complete
version of the February 25 performance, with two tracks out of sequence and one track duplicated.